Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

My boyfriends parents took a backup of his fone and now they have in their custody private pictures of mine, which they threaten to upload on the web. What can I do to stop them?

Asked on 12/05/14, 7:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may file a suit for injunction but before that, you need to consult a lawyer in person with all the details and documents in ur possession.


Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 12/08/14, 8:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India