Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

I am being implicated under the Sexual Harassment of women at Workplace Act, 2013 on a false complaint which is also time barred under Section 9 of the relevant Act. Kindly let me know what should I do.

Asked on 6/11/15, 3:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client file f i r quashing petition in high court. If high court allow yr petition then u can get rid of all charges. For any legal help call me on 9604349028 or 8446247807

Adv prasad patil

Read more
Answered on 6/13/15, 1:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India