Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

i have just informed police of my bf harrasing me but not written any complaint or statement as i was not from that location where the police station was will he punished

Asked on 7/13/14, 11:39 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

What do u want to know and waht you action you intending to take? fell free to call me on 9587744142

Read more
Answered on 7/14/14, 8:32 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

what sort of harassment have you faced at the hands of your boy friend. you need to elaborate the incidents for a proper opinion.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/14, 2:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India