Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

I had a physical relation with a married woman who has already Two kids.Now i want to stop this but that woman didnt want to leave me bcoz I have a government job.She want to marry me , when I said no then she Made a complain in Police station against me. She made complain that I forcely make sex with her, that is wrong.

Now what should I do?

Asked on 11/02/13, 10:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

There would appear various loophole in her story. The allegation of rape is not going to sustain at any cost. I think, you should give a counter reply to the effect that you had only a formal friendship with her. If you accept any physical relationship you would be guilty of adultery. In this case FIR is not going to lodged.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/13, 8:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India