Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

What can Police do if I can lodge a complain about someone staring at my sister!?

is it possible?

I hate it so much when someone stares at my family members!

please show source too!

Asked on 1/12/14, 8:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

staring cannot be considered as offence but you can be more cautious while passing through the road where he usually stands and if he does anything unwarrented you can lodge a police complaint.

Read more
Answered on 1/12/14, 9:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India