Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

Can I take police help against sexual harrassement at work, which I already informed to my HR but nothing done. Taking police help has risk of my job termination??

Asked on 7/03/13, 10:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

Lodging a complaint is your right and if company is not stepping forward and lodging complaint on your behalf, you may go for he same. Regarding job termination, you may challenge the same. Take each step cautiously.



Read more
Answered on 7/04/13, 12:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India