Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

i was in relationship bt she brokeup and usne muzpe 354a ka case bhi laga diya nw main kya karu muze bail to mil gai h

Asked on 12/22/13, 4:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Hire an expert lawyer he will fight the case and if u are innocent then this case will be dismissed in court.


[email protected]

Merry Christmas

Read more
Answered on 12/24/13, 10:18 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

it is advisable to hire a lawyer .

Read more
Answered on 12/25/13, 12:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India