Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

Hello Respected Attorneys,

Few of my relatives got arrested by local police due to misuse of IPC 354A by their neighbors. There was some issues related to Land between both parties but the neighbors lodged FIR using IPC 354A. Can you help out how to defense in this situation ?

Asked on 12/17/13, 7:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

plz contact a local lawyer along with your copy of FIR.

Good luck.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/18/13, 9:37 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

It is advisable to hire a good lawyer ,without looking into FIR nothing can be suggested.

Read more
Answered on 12/20/13, 2:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India