Legal Question in Social Security Law in Pakistan

Aoa. Sir i want to file the hattk e izzat case against my ex husband. Can i? He has blamed about my character.

Asked on 6/19/18, 1:52 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Owais Ahmad Qadri United Law Associates


but on certain conditions

if you fulfil these conditions

then my reply is yes.

so discuss with any lawyer with all brief history.

0335 9910910

Read more
Answered on 6/19/18, 10:34 am
Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Yes you can file. For more detail contact us. 03110476430

Read more
Answered on 6/21/18, 7:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Pakistan