Legal Question in Social Security Law in India

I am Brahman and 26 year old and my girl friend is Hindu (General Cast) 22 years old. We want to marry but her parents and my perents both are not ready. Her father very badly forcing to marry with some one else & she is not ready for that. Just tell there any complaint number for her parents behavior?

Asked on 8/30/13, 11:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

Do you mean you are not Hindu??????? is Brahman not Hindu??

Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 10:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in India