Legal Question in Social Security Law in India

me & my family r being harrased by my step mother,she tortures us,behaves rudely & threatens us of reporting the police,I m a hear patient & stress is really harmful for me but she abuses me,plz help and suggest whatbshould i do now?

Asked on 7/01/13, 5:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara

You should file complaint before police, in addition get rid of her, by filing divorce petition

Read more
Answered on 7/04/13, 4:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in India