Legal Question in Social Security Law in India

can a person file Non cognizable offence i.e NC stating that the incidence has happened 1 and half year before.

Is there a time limit to file NC?

Asked on 1/14/14, 11:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

He can but police can be hesitant of filing a NC after one and half years.


Read more
Answered on 1/15/14, 8:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in India