Legal Question in Social Security Law in India

how to stop a shedule cast person filling a false case under st sc act against the farword cast person

Asked on 6/13/13, 5:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara

You cannot prevent anyone from filing any case/ complaint, whether false or otherwise, but in case if someone files a false case or complaints, then subject to merits of the case, you can get the complaint quashed at the outset.

Quashing is legal proceedings, where the High Court, in exercise of its powers u/s 482 of Cr.P.C would quash / reject/ dismiss the complaint of the complainant if court is prima facie satsified that the complaint is false.

You can contact me should you have any query.

Vivek N Mapara


Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 2:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in India