Legal Question in Tax Law in India

procedure of dissolution of company which is not in use for past 3 year ,do we need to pay any penalties for the same.

Asked on 10/23/13, 11:41 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

You have to get a dissolution deed drafted and then it to be registered with registrar of company.


Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 4:20 am

Jeevesh Mehta (Advocate) (Ph Maven Legal- Advocates & Consultants

Mr Santosh : Is the dissolution deed required in case of a company or a partnership firm ?

Read more
Answered on 10/28/13, 12:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in India