Legal Question in Tax Law in United Kingdom

I am waiting for reconciliation money from Nigeria, but asked to pay tax before getting the money. Isn't it possible to deduct the tax from the money and pay me the het?

Bertil Swartz


Asked on 9/10/19, 5:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me so I can activate the payment link on

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 9/10/19, 6:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in United Kingdom