Legal Question in Traffic Law in India

I have accident on 29/12/2013. I admited in hospital . my operation is over now (02/01/2014). I am in hospital. I know the auto driver and auto No. If it possible to FIR now.

Asked on 1/02/14, 3:37 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

yes, you will be filling FIR in the police station with hospital statement

Read more
Answered on 1/02/14, 5:22 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

yes you can file an FIR

Read more
Answered on 1/04/14, 2:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India