Legal Question in Traffic Law in India

My Cousin sister doing M.Sc From nagpur. She is Preparing for gov. jobs. One of her friend did accident with two wheeler 4 months before and she did not have driving license. So that my cousin sister have driving license, she give statment to police station behalf of her friends, at that time she did not think about future any Problem. Now she get notice to present in the court under sec. 279, 304a, and she don't know what to do? ?? Please suggest what we do?? To save her future?

Asked on 12/29/16, 11:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Any how the sister here has committed offences either giving false representation or doing accident, therefore, the matter is sever and to provide effected advice every documents produced and generated upto the date be needed to search, otherwise, a innocent be punished in the absence legalities.

M. No. 8002842879

E.I.: [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/29/16, 4:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India