Legal Question in Traffic Law in India

dear sir im naveen from bangalore.

i owned a car and i sold it to some person around 6months ago..

he still dint made the name transaction and other rto works..

if anything wrong happens with dat car i'll be like a victim by giving my car to sum1..

so how can i settle up this issue with dat person?? shall i take signatures on stamp paper with the actual matter written on it?? i'm a student, plz help me..thank u sir

[email protected]

Asked on 8/28/13, 10:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Hi Naveen,

Pl meet a local lawyer and issue a legal notice to the guy for signing of the papers immediately.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/29/13, 1:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India