Legal Question in Traffic Law in India

Recently I had met with the accident. I am driving car and i had hit the motor cycle. Case is filed and it is on process. I need to know two things.

1. Is it possible for me to travel abroad, while case is still pending?

2. How much days it will take for accident case to complete normally?

Thanks. Expecting your reply soon.

Asked on 12/17/13, 9:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

yes you can travel abroad with the permission of the court. was the motorcyclist injured or did he die?/. If he was injured yhe case can be settled in the lokadalat or by compounding . for further query contact 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 1/05/14, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India