Legal Question in Traffic Law in India

Hello Sir, I bought one Vehicle in the year 2001 on Finance and paid all the Vehicle amount in 18 installments. After payment of total amount of vehicle i did not receive my No Objection Certificate from the finance Company. Now, When I enquired about that Finance Company I was informed that the said Finance Company is closed.When I contacted the RTA officer he is asking for the No Objection Certificate from the Finance Company.

Please advice me how to solve the problem and how to cancel hypothication from my Vehicle R.C.Thanks.

Asked on 2/10/14, 2:29 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

you are indeed very late in seeking NOC. you will have to file a suit for declaration.Try tracing the director of the company and see if they can help.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/14, 7:59 am

If you request to me to provide service to obtain NOC then we will try to obtain the NOC. For which you have to provide all of the documents related with you have to shown and have to perform accordingly and accords with law required and duty required to performed. To get in detail you may contact with:

Read more
Answered on 2/11/14, 12:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India