Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

applicability of probate of will in thane, maharashtra

Asked on 6/27/15, 12:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client u have to file case in civil court for probate to get authentication of will. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil



Read more
Answered on 6/28/15, 1:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India