Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

How to cancel a will written by me and registered in Hyderabad?

Asked on 9/29/17, 3:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

It can be cancelled by registering a cancellation deed of will or executing and registering a new will mentioning therein that the earlier will is void.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/17, 8:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India