Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

There is a old couple they don't have any child ,but they were looking after by a man since 12 years ,they want to give their property to that person who is looking after them . But the problem is that couple brother sons want that property , but they even don't care about that couple . Does this property belongs to that person who looking after them or to their brother sons

Asked on 4/05/20, 3:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

It shall go distributed among heirs.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/20, 4:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India