Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

My father has written in his property will that after his death, his wife will be solely responsible and after her death it will be distributed among 4 childrens (3 sons & 1 daughter). Now after father death, nobody is taking care and providing food to mother expect by her daughter. Since mother is alive, mother and two sons have decided to gift their share in the property from mother to daughter & brothers to sister expect 1 son. All legal documents has been made and their share in property has been gifted. Is there any chance of disputing this gift deed by last son who is not involve in gift deed. Can he approach court to cancel this gift deed given to daughter by mother/sister by 2 brothers.

Asked on 3/29/20, 5:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Will is an absolute testamentation instrument, that this need to be executed first by an Exibiting it openly through presence of your respective heirs concern.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/20, 4:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India