Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

If father wrote regd will on the name of son in that condition daughter can claim her share

Asked on 7/18/21, 9:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

if the property is self acquired by father i.e. earned by father himself, he can bequeath the same in favour of anyone, be it son, daughter or third person. But if it is ancestral property, then the father can only bequeath his share of property and not the right of other co sharers.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/21, 10:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India