Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

My friend n his 2 sisters who has property of35 crores n according to his father's will if his son will marry is of his mothers choice then only he will get right to whole property but the problem is he loves other girl n he has to marry her . how can he get property/estate if not marry the one of his mothersmothers choice plz guide me.

Asked on 7/31/16, 8:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

a lawyer needs to go through the contents of will to guide you.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/16, 3:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India