Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

My grandfather made a will through which he bequeathed a house to my father ( Acquired from my grandfather’s self owned income ) .My Father did not probate my grandfather’s will, But completed the mutation activity.

Please answer the following queries in this scenario

1 Can my father further will the house in my name only( We are three brothers )?

2 Can my father sell the house without getting the will probate ?

3 In case probation of my grandfathers will is compulsory to sell the house then till what time it can be probated .Is there any time limit to probate a will after the death of the deceased?

We stay in Haryana and the property is also in Haryana ....

Asked on 8/29/13, 12:45 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client.............

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/29/13, 12:57 am

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Repeat query ... already answered ... any further reply only on payment.

क्वेरी को दोहराने ka bahana ... पहले से ही उत्तर diya gaya hai ... केवल भुगतान पर किसी भी आगे उत्तर kee apaiksha (khwaaish) kee jaa saktee hai.

Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 12:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India