Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

i married a widow who had 2 children from past marrige and now a daughter is born aged 2yrs . my health is not very sound , she too neglects the newvborn girl . i just want to write a will that all of my property goes to my daughter . what r the options available so that the girl gets my property after my death

Asked on 6/14/14, 2:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you can write a will and appoint an executde of the will to ensure that the will is executed after your death. for query contact 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/14, 11:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India