Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

I met one girl in and we had a physical relationship and few days later she told me that she is talking ng a drugs and I am get shocked.she borrow 2 lakh from her friend for drugs.i have drugs conversation screenshot with me.i don't want to continue with her as this is illegal.she is planning to file a complaint against me .she is working as a event marraige planner as event season is over so she don't gave aby job so I transferred more than 10kto her to pay a rent.if she file a complaint against me then how can I resolve this issues.

Asked on 4/16/20, 4:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

You better lodge a cheating, & extertion police complaint against her.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/20, 3:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India