Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

I met one girl in and we started liking each other and we had a physical relationship as well.but after somedays we are having a issues between us.she starts telling lie and going out with some other boy.I was ready for marriage and same thing discuss with her sister about our issues.later on she told us if you are comparable then leave each other.l and we I get to know that she complained about me in my office and also planning to file case against me.I still want to marry her if she ready.if she file complaint then how I can resolve this issue.I had all the conversation with her and her sister on phone .if I am still ready to marry her.please suggest.

Asked on 4/16/20, 7:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

First, do you know as to what the complaint is about. Please let us know the complaint. Meanwhile take the print out of conversation and save the data on a pen drive and keep safe. if your office issues any show cause or if she files a case then only you should get active but till then hold your horses and don't do nothing.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/20, 11:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India