Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

My mother has two houses. One is occupied by my father, mother & two brothers. Other house is occupied by me since 1999 with my husband. As I have no children, how can I be the owner of the entire house ?

Asked on 6/05/15, 12:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If your mother gifts you.

Read more
Answered on 6/09/15, 7:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India