Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

My mother owns a house in Delhi where she lives with my older brother and sister in law. Their relationship has turned very sour and she does not want to live with them under the same roof any more. Can she serve them with a legal notice to leave the house?

She is a widow, the house belongs to her and she is the one who purchased it

Asked on 6/14/14, 3:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

she can file a case against them. for further query contact 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/14, 11:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India