Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

My parents want to disown me i wanna know what are the options do i have to get my share of inherited property

Asked on 4/02/14, 7:05 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Repeat query. Already answered.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/14, 11:01 am

dear client...

you can file partition suit for the ancestral property....for any query or help mail me back.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 4/19/14, 10:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India