Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

I am single mother and everything is self acquired by me. Now I wants to transfer enitire property to my son in such a way that after my death my daughter cannot challenge him in court and acquire equal share. Kindly advise proper stepts to be taken.

Asked on 3/16/20, 12:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

It is advisable to keep both your children happy and do not let money be a reason for their discord. However, if you still wish to go ahead and give your assets to your son only, you may execute a gift deed.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/20, 8:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India