Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

Sir/Madam, Since, my late.. father-in-law changed katha at the city corporation connected to the B. D. A., site measured 40' × 60' belong's to son-in-law for sake of availing building loan, & just for purpose of taking personal family home loan adjustments through simple mortgage at house finance co - operative society, and encumbrance in the sub - registrar office have not been effected. I've changed that city corporation khata into my name accord to father-in-law Will. Now original son-in-law living female heirs through an undistrubed title going to take up an appropriate legal claim making me necessary Respondent at their filed letters of administration. Can it be possible.

Asked on 4/13/20, 7:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Since, letter of administration can be filed against Wll through contesting it,, and possible.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/20, 4:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India