Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

sir,we have property in chennai,now we have to sell our property,but property papers in my grandmothers name,she died on 1960.we dont have my grandmother death certificate,but buying parties ask my grandmother death certificate,now what can i do legal procedure.

Asked on 6/11/14, 10:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can apply for your grandmother's Death Certificate at the local Municipal Office.


Read more
Answered on 6/12/14, 4:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India