Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

We have an undevided ancestral property consisting of 8 members, but out of 8 members 2 are not co operating to devide the land as per legal entitlement. Whether this property can be registered as WILL by any of the members shares without partition of the land?

Asked on 7/15/17, 6:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

any of the co sharer can file a suit for partition.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/17, 6:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India