Legal Question in Workers Comp in India

I have one blank check my boss i am regine of job but check dishonour you should guide me what should i do check amount is 3000000/rs

Asked on 11/08/14, 12:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

giving a blank cheque was a big mistake. however, you may see a lawyer and a notice can be sent to the employer and if need be, a complaint can be filed against the employer in the court.


Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 11/09/14, 9:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India