Legal Question in Workers Comp in India

i am an intern in a company. They fired me before 10 days of completion of my internship. my internship is for 2 months.Then i asked them to give a certificate for the number of days for which i have worked.Now they are saying they cant give me any certificate as i have been fired.Can i do something about it or not?

Asked on 6/26/14, 10:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Just forget about it. There's no point in insisting on a certificate of internship for just two months ... it does not make any difference.


Read more
Answered on 6/27/14, 3:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India