Legal Question in Workers Comp in Greece

I would like to know if there is any legal action I can take against my father for not paying me for more than 10 years of work and keeping me and my wife in very bad conditions where my health and hers got deteriorated. There was days he pay me but mostly he didn't. As you know my country suffer of a very bad economical crisis, and for that I was unable to find another job and had to stay with my father for the few euros he decided to give me sometime to be able to survive. As well while I was in another country he called me back with a job offer than in the end didn't exist to this country making my life even harder. I know he has money and illegal buildings. I want to know if I could make him give me enough money to be able to move away and finally start a life. I am not in USA but Cant find help in my country. Thank you

Asked on 3/12/14, 9:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eirini Eleftheria Galinou Eirini Eleftheria Galinou

You can always file a claim at the local Labor Inspectorate. It is the most efficient way for someone who does'nt want or can't spend money for expensive actions and lawyers. They are able to press charges against your father-employer.

Read more
Answered on 3/12/14, 9:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Greece