Legal Question in Workers Comp in India

sir i got a salary cheque of august on 13th October which later got bounced. however they paid the same amount by NEFT fund transfer to my account. But they had not paid my September salary. I had already resigned from the job on 18th October. Can I take any legal action on my employer

Asked on 11/06/13, 9:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Yes you may take legal action on your employer for not paying your salary .

Read more
Answered on 11/06/13, 9:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India