Legal Question in Workers Comp in India


I have worked for an MNC pharmaceutical company Merck Ltd for a period of Feb 2008 to June 2009.I have submitted my resignation to them in july 2009 and they have conducted my exit interview also. Till date my accounts is not being settled.I tried to get my PF through PF Bandra office but i come to know that the company is depositing the PF in their own accounts.Kindly guide me how to proceed now. regards

Sanjay Bindra

Asked on 6/02/14, 2:59 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

You should heir a lawyer or hire the person below for this assignment for any support and service in this matter.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/14, 4:25 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

The Company being legally bound to settle your PF dues, you should lodge a complaint with the Labour Commissioner and the Regional Provident Fund

Commissioner to intervene and get the Company to settle all your dues immediately.


Read more
Answered on 6/02/14, 6:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India