Legal Question in Disability Law in Alabama

is a non-custodial parent responsible for child support payments while in jail or a drug rehab facility that was court ordered?

Asked on 2/07/11, 8:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison, P.C.

Yes that person is required to pay child support unless they have filed for a modification of child support payments.....even when in prison.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/11, 5:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Alabama