Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Alabama

who files to get a medical release from jail for a prisoner who needs surgery? the jail ? or his lawyer?

Asked on 6/09/10, 10:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Randal Ford Ford Firm

Normally it is the County or Sheriffs dept because they do not want to pay for the medical expenses. Just because you need surgery doesn't get you out of jail.

Read more
Answered on 6/09/10, 2:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Alabama