Legal Question in Technology Law in Alabama

Discrimination of character??

A girl has clearly stated on her myspace account that I am a baby slut! It even says my whole name! What can I do about that? Isn't there some kind of law against that?

Asked on 11/13/06, 11:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Pepper Pepper Law Group, LLC

Re: Discrimination of character??

Contact the MySpace administrator and notify them of the post and they should remove it and possibly terminate the other user.

Read more
Answered on 11/13/06, 11:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in Alabama