Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

Was convicted of reckless endangerment, if the judge would have listened to the plaintiffs testimony it would've told the judge I WAS NOT guilty!what can I do

Asked on 8/24/16, 1:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison

If you do not have a lawyer, you should get an attorney and file an appeal. As the judge found you guilty and not a jury, I am guessing you had a trial in district court. You can appeal this, and if you did not have an attorney, you should get one.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/16, 2:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama