Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

I electronically received money transferred from a business account but not but the account holder, ran the funds through an account that was not mine and withdrew the money from the ATM and gave it to the person that transferred the money, what can I be charged with?

Asked on 10/21/16, 12:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Bramer Bramer Law

Please call me at 205-777-7658 to discuss. I have some questions I need answered to help clarify the issue.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/16, 9:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama