Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

how can i get probation for a drug crime

police found drugs in my car that someone had left and they want me to give up where it came from, but I don't know where to get drugs. how can I defend myself?

Asked on 5/10/08, 6:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter Blocker Walter l. Blocker, III P.C.

Re: how can i get probation for a drug crime

the best way to defend yourself is to get a good attorney to represent you. finding the person who left the drugs in your car would be very helpful. you should not try and defend yourself, you should hire an attorney to represent you. please call me if i can be of further assistance.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/08, 9:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama