Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

If I am scheduled to trial for disorderly conduct and I can not afford a lawyer, will they appoint me a court attorney that day?

Asked on 5/30/13, 12:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison

If you could serve jail time, the court has to appoint you a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/30/13, 2:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama