Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

What happens if u do too much probation time according to your sentence. My fiance thinks he did 5 months too long according to his paperwork. He saI'd he went along wiyh it and now that he is done he is thinking of sueing. If it truely a case of too much time, won't they just pay him what he overpaid. He is thinking he will get a lot of money fornhaving to go every month, get off work and pay when he wasn't supposed too.

Asked on 1/14/14, 11:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Bramer Bramer Law

Sometimes the Judge can extend the period of probation. Often people confuse their actual sentence with their probation period. Without seeing documents it is hard to give more information.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/14, 12:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama